Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So I married a computer nerd!

So I haven't posted in a while, and I won't be posting pictures anytime soon because I married Lee the computer nerd. He reformatted our whole hard drive, so nothing is the same, I'm talking nothing, different system, the works. He is very protective of our computer, personal info and everything on it. Which is a good thing. When we started receiving mail that had to do with what we were searching on the internet he got a little paranoid, figured out we had spy ware and wiped out the whole system. So now I have to relearn how to use the computer, and until then, no pictures will be coming this way. Too bad. So tip for the day (Lee tells me this all the time): you should reset your passwords, make them tricky cause you never know who is spying on you. Scary!

5 comments:

New Beginnings. said...

thanks for the tip- I will keep that in mind

The Young Family Inc. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Young Family Inc. said...

My password is the same for everything!!!! AHHHhhh. I better rethink my life.

Sabs said...

it was me....i'm behind the curtains:)

Will said...

Yah sorry about the receiving e-mails about your searches thing. Apparently it is getting pretty popular in my industry to do stuff like that. Not my fault though:) Anyways, I think that most of that stuff runs off of cookies. It is cool to see you guys as a family. Keep us posted and tammy and I will be posting pictures up in July of our new addition.