Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Top Gun Kenzie


Makenzie is absolutely the hardest baby in the world to bathe. We have tried everything, she stands up she flips around, she is like a dolphin, it is quite dangerous and it takes at least 2 people to bathe her. It is horrible, I dread bath time because it is impossible. So anyway Lee found a new toy that kept her entertained for 1 whole bath time. Aviator sun glasses. Watch out Tom Cruise there is a new Top Gun in town.

10 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

tht is awesome!

Rachel said...

LOVE it...she is adorable!

Talai said...

What a babe. Who would have thought sunglasses would do the trick?

The Young Family Inc. said...

I LOVE her cheeks! Man, you have a cutie!

Ie Li said...

that's a good look for McKenzie. i love it.

Ie Li said...

Sorry, I spelled her name wrong. I meant Makenzie

Adri said...

Look at that big smile!! How cute!

Lindsey said...

truely the best picture I have ever seen!! I love that grin!! She is so darling!

Stepper the Mighty said...

Ashley! What is that perfect baby-sized tub thingie she's sitting in?! I must have one! Wyatt LOVES bathtime and turns into a total fish - splashing and thrashing around. It's SO fun to watch him play, but sometimes it's hard to keep him upright, let alone scrub behind those ears! That tub looks perfect!

And what a cute GRIN your gal has! :D Studley Makenzie!

Stepper the Mighty said...

Thanks for the tub info! I have one of those curvy ones and Wyatt outgrew it really fast - and yes, it was AW-KWARD! I'll look for the flat kind; just seems so perfect. A miniature of a big-person tub.

You're coming in August?! We must have you over! (are you bringing the clan or is it just the you?)