Thursday, April 3, 2008

One and Walking

So Makenzie has been holding our fingers for the last week making us walk her around but we aren't even doing anything, she is doing it all on her own but she won't let go of us. So yesterday I put her on her walker and walked to the other side of the room only to turn around and to see her walking toward me. And it wasn't like she took 2 steps and fell over, it was like she walked across the entire room. What the heck? So turns out Makenzie can walk, just like that.

7 comments:

Bethany said...

That is so awesome!! And hilarious!! I love it!! I'm dying to see you guys, she seems like so much fun!

Sarah Roberts said...

Amazing!

Sharon said...

Those are quite the "first steps." What a talented little girl!

Tammy said...

Aww how exciting!

Unknown said...

How exciting! Did she ever crawl?
Reagan still isn't crawling.

Critchfield fam said...

How the heck does that girl crawl? lol. 1 leg drags the other leg up? Congrats. 1 year and walking! Yay! You sound like you're crying Ash in the video because you are just so proud of her, lol. Good times! It's so weird but fun having a walking baby all the sudden. They grow up so fast! Her hair is very cute, send some of it to Kailee!

The Ballard Family said...

Hooray! That is so cute. I can't believe her hair either. What a doll!