Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Day at the Park



We love going to our local park, it is quite the hot spot. Plenty of kids around for Makenzie to stalk. She loves swinging and the slides. Well last week we had the great opportunity to go to the park with ALL her friends. They were all swinging at the same time, it was actually pretty cute. Even after all her friends left Makenzie just found other kids to follow around, she would stay at the park all day if I let her.

3 comments:

Eliza said...

so cute!

also love how you captured theo's mood. he wasn't enjoying the park too much that day.

Unknown said...

I love your blog.I think it's so funny how you talk about Kenzie "kids to stalk" hahah.
I just want to pick her up and squeeze, she probably wouldn't be happy about it, but she's so dang cute!!!!!

Critchfield fam said...

We have a park right down the road! Kailee loves the baby swings too. There's never many kids there for her to stalk, but when there are, she likes to follow them around and talk jibberish. Kenzie is so cute. That's funny that she's like a dolphin in the tub. Do you have the non-slip stuff on the bottom of your tub? I wish you lived right beside me :(