
So Lee and I decided that we needed to make a list of things to do this summer so instead of the usual "what do you want to do?" "I don't know, what do you want to do?" We will be taking part in some very fun things. Consider yourselves invited to come, just let me know and I'll tell you when we actually do it. If anyone has good info on any of the following let me know, ie. where to do some of this stuff.
1. Saturday the Fairfax Fair is going down.
2. Go to the Reston Water Park
3. Baby loves Disco (Baltimore)
4. Fishing Burke Lake
5. BBQ's
6. Sterling has a putt-putt batting cage place I guess
7. Hiking
8. Camping
9. Ocean City
10. Virginia Beach
11. Visit Richmond
12. Try out for American Idol
13. Go to Orlando and swim with dolphins
14. Visit SLC
15. Possibly see Les Miserables at Wolf Trap
16. Saturday morning farmer's markets
17. Run and Rollerblade on the W&OD
Lets hear some of your ideas for the summer.
7 comments:
Instead of the place in Sterling, go to "Woody's" in Reston on Route 7. Its awesome! Its like playing mini golf through Disney's jungle boat ride. They also have batting cages and a driving range. Lots of fun! If you get a group going (maybe for FHE?) I'd love to join you.
Turns out "Woody's" is in Herdon. Here's the website: http://www.woodysgolf.com/minigolf.htm
Oh my goodness this post brought back a world of memories for me...countless shows at Wolftrap, many trips to the beach, bike rides around Burke Lake, ahhh if I was there I would take up the invitation and be there for everything!
I can't wait to hear about American Idol, I was obsessed!
Your post inspired me to make a list of things Will and I want to do this summer. When are you coming to SLC. (by the way we decided not to go to DC this summer for my friends wedding, just plain too expensive!, but someday...)
Thanks for the invite to your summer. Don't be surprised if I show up on your doorstep one day to have some fun with you guys.
Ashley,
Love the list! We just made one too...it always makes each season so much better and exciting, doesn't it? Can't wait to hear how all of your adventures go...make sure to post about them!
Janelle
Ashley,
Love the list! We just made one too...it always makes each season so much better and exciting, doesn't it? Can't wait to hear how all of your adventures go...make sure to post about them!
Janelle
i think about you every time I watch idol. You should totally try out!!!
Post a Comment