Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm really doing it


It was a mentally rough 3 days. Do I do it, do I not do it. I decided. I am doing it. I am participating in the Ragner Relay Race 182 miles of relaying with 11 other people. We run 3 times, 3-9 miles for 2 days. Actually a day a night and a day. I could be running at 2am for all I know. I decided I needed something to look forward to, something to push me. I have my workout schedule all arranged and on my calendar. I started today and will be training for the next 4 months. Keep asking me how the training is going. So far I'm 100%.

3 comments:

Calley said...

You rock star!! That is so exciting. I expect regular updates...

Critchfield fam said...

That's awesome. It's hard to believe you're the same person I hung out with in Wymount. You're the bomb! How's the training coming? lol

Rachel said...

You're my hero. That's all.