Monday, June 2, 2008

The World's hardest baby to bathe cont.


So I've posted before on how hard it is to bathe Makenzie. Well it is at it's worst. It is no longer possible to bathe her without actually getting in with her. So now every time she needs a bath, Lee or I puts our bathing suit on and gets in with her and attempts to get her clean. Even in the tub it is extremely hard. She is always trying to get out and she can almost fling her leg all the way over the side of the tub. It is ridiculous. I think Makenzie just likes that her parents are in the tub with her. If you can't tell from the picture, she looks extremely happy, I look extremely annoyed. That about sums it up.

1 comment:

Critchfield fam said...

Hilarious, you should videotape her showing what she does when she's in the tub by herself. I'd love to see this little fishy!