Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Phrase Wanted, Prizes for Creativity

My relay team (the A-Team) needs some sort of catchy phrase or slogan we could put on say... a tee shirt. It would need to be some sort of play on words, you know A-Team.. something running related. Yeah I've got nothing. That is why I am begging for help. I know you are all creative lets hear some slogans people. If we end up using your slogan, well there might just be a sweet treat with your name on it. If that's not incentive, I don't know what is.

7 comments:

Critchfield fam said...

The Ashinators!!

The Young Family Inc. said...

"A" really big at the top and then under it in smaller letters "lotta thought went into this shirt"

The Ballard Family said...

Are you doing a Ragnar Relay??? Shawn I just did one in SLC and it was a blast! I agree with working hard for a fun slogan. It makes the competition that much more fun! A-Team to beat all teams??? I don't know. Like I said, worth working hard for. I'm just not the one to do the work!

Sweet Cherie said...

When I was in the Accounting program at BYU we all got shirts that said "We came. We saw. We kicked assets." I always thought that was funny. I can't think of an equally entertaining slogan for the A-Team though. The only thing that comes to mind is that you'll bring your "A-game".

Lindsey said...

I just happen to go to a school...with the logo of an A...so get ready
* Show 'em your A game
* Bustin our A off
* Bringing on our A game
i'll think of more later.

Will said...

I think that it should have a picture of Mr. T on it for sure. Underneath his picture it should say I pity the fool, Then have the A-Team logo on the back. I know it is not as creative but it is Mr. T...and that is awesome.

Sweet Cherie said...

You could put "The A-Team" on the front and then put "Face" on the back of all the shirts since you're all so beautiful.