Saturday, October 31, 2009

1st Annual Kids Pumpkin Dash


We had so much fun at the actual organized pumpkin dash that we decided to hold our own. Thanks to everyone who came to make it such a fun time. The kids had a lot of fun, and it was fun to see them coming sprinting down the trail. They were fast! We are going to try and do a kids turkey run as well.

Here is Makenzie with her race bib. This is actually after the 2nd round of running.

All the runners at the starting line.

The finish line.

4 comments:

Sabs said...

how fun i may have to steal your turkey run idea for all my in-laws on Thanksgiving!

Talai said...

I was so sad I forgot my camera that day. It was fun to watch the video from your end and see Owen make his way to the finish line. Thanks again for planning so much October fun!

Stepper the Mighty said...

that is brilliant. And what a pretty area!

Critchfield fam said...

Love this idea and I am soooooo going to copy it sometime. Thanks. Did you race the kiddies too. I bet you whooped them all, lol.