We had our Joy School field trip last week to Cox farms and it was a lot of fun. I cannot begin to describe the beauty of fall. It was the perfect day, warm, sunny, the leaves were incredible. We were surrounded with good friends and good fun. Makenzie wasn't as terrified this year of the wagon ride, but she was still pretty scared. Maybe next year.

Genevieve, Makenzie and Essence on the Wagon ride. Kenzie was ok until the Aliens came out.

I love this picture, it captures the beauty of fall here.

Austin and I enjoying the Cow

Lee got to accompany us, I love doing this kind of stuff as a family
2 comments:
Oh how I miss the Fall in VA!!! And I seriously think they have the best pumpkin patches out there.
How fun you are doing joy school. I did that growing up and LOVED it!
Favorite part you ask? Definitely the ORaNGe slugbug in the pumpkin patch. hahaha
Post a Comment