So I don't know if I do this stuff because I am bored, or because I want to win, or because I think Makenzie is seriously gorgeous, but I did it. I entered Makenzie into the baby gap contest. Originally I really wanted to win the "Fan Pick" because you win a trip to a Beaches Resort and lets face it the only way I'm going to make it to the Bahamas is if someone else is paying. Well then I realized that the number 1 fan pick already has like 12,000 votes. That's right 12,000, who are these people? Who knows that many people? Anyway, if you feel like voting for Makenzie everyday, and feel like sending the link to everyone you ever knew, feel free. Otherwise we'll just hope we have a shot at the judges pick. Thanks to Alisha for taking such freaking cute pictures of Makenzie. Here is one of my favorites and one of the pictures we submitted for judging.

To vote for Makenzie click on this link. You can vote once per day.
http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/smashmonst/706922636/
5 comments:
So I'm going to be entering Christian too! Good thing they wouldn't be competing against each other :) I just haven't gotten around to picking his pictures to submit. MaKenzie's picture is so cute though!
Sooooo cute! Love the pic!! If you win, do you get to take all your friends too??! lol
Makenzie is gorgeous. Such a pretty face, and hair to die for!
She looks so beautiful!
You're so funny! I hope you win your trip! BTW - I love her curls!!
Post a Comment