Friday, February 5, 2010

Enjoying the Snow? Lee is!



Who does this? It all started out as an innocent Friday night dare. The snow was coming down outside and Lee ran down and said "I'm going outside." I followed and when we approached the door, we realized we were half dressed. We stared at the snow outside our front door and Lee counted to three and then jumped into the snow in his bare feet. He dared me to do it as well, so I peeled off my fuzzy socks and jumped into the snow. (Don't do that!) its really cold and there isn't anything fun or refreshing about it. After that Lee ran upstairs all giddy and proceeded to tell me how this was the type of stuff he and his brothers used to do. I told him I didn't really give into peer pressure and wouldn't be doing anything else stupid. So he shuffled around the house in a mad craze, saying weird stuff and then goes "do you dare me to roll around in the snow in my underwear?" I was like "No, because that would be stupid." So he put on his fruit of the looms and ran outside like a 10 year old boy to go roll in the snow. Sorry the video isn't a little better quality. It was 10pm and I was filming out our 3rd story window. Also if you can't understand what I am saying, sorry I was dying laughing. I'm so glad I am stuck with this kid forever, he keeps me laughing. I love you Lee!

6 comments:

Ie Li said...

Um, that's hilarious. You two make the funniest, cutest couple. I love it!

Talai said...

That was freakin' awesome! Lee, well done. That reminds me of the beach and Lee being the only one willing to get in the water and boogie board. You two will never be bored!

Critchfield fam said...

That sounds like something I would do... minus the underwear part, lol. Rolling around in the snow sure is fun! Jared & I did that on a whim late one snowy night in Wymount before we had kids. He let me tackle him in the snow and it was great fun until I threw snow at his face and he didn't like that so much. Lee is CRAZY and definitely still a kid :) It's good to know you guys haven't changed a bit. Still the Wacky & Wonderful Willis fam! lol :)

Anonymous said...

Where was I?? Ha ha! That was great. "I dare you to dare me . . . "

Jimmy and Charina said...

In true Willis brother fashion, Jimmy says that he could make the video last twice as long as that....I think I should dare him to.

Best part of the video-Your incredibly hilarious laugh.

Staci said...

Thats awesome Tom said he was jelous he would have joined you:)