
Another thing I love about my children, Makenzie miss goofball social butterfly princess fairy right now is too much fun, but with all that fun comes one strong personality that gets to be more than I can handle sometimes. But I have my little Austin to off set her giant personality. He is so calm and mellow but loves to be loved and played with. He especially loves his big sister (which surprises me most of the time) who is super rough with him, but loves him to death as well. No one can get Austin to laugh like Makenzie. A lot of times we'll be in the car and all of a sudden he'll burst out laughing and then Makenzie will start laughing, and I'll look back to see what is going on and she is making faces at him and the only face he has is one great big smile that swallows his whole face. When Austin was in my tummy I used to pray that he and Makenzie would have a special bond and be good friends. I can see that I was blessed with that. Even though they are so little, they are good friends. Even at times when it looks like Makenzie is being too rough with Austin and I try and make her stop, I look at him and he is usually smiling and laughing. How can a baby smile when a two year old is squeezing it to death trying to roll it around the room? Anyway, I am grateful to have these two most beautiful children in my life. They sure are a lot of fun and easy on the eyes!
2 comments:
Oh my, they are so stinking cute.
Love it! Kids are good. Most of the time.
Post a Comment