Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What the Snow?

So December 19th, almost 30 inches, January and February two more snow storms that each brought about 6 inches. February 6 almost 30 more inches. Today February 9 - Predicted "another 10-20 inches." On top of this.

And this is what it looks like around here after people have already dug themselves out, notice Spencer is barely tall enough to see over the shoveled walkways.

Here are some views out our window

And here is Lee digging out our cars at 12am Saturday night.

But I guess its ok because the kids got to do this, and eat these.


We were calling them Nature's Popsicles. What will Nature bring us today? Another 10 inches? I don't think I'll be more happy to see spring then I will this year. Although there will probably still be snow piles around here until June.

No comments: