So all growing up my friends and I used to play this game "Look where I can fit." It usually consisted of sticking ourselves in places that no grown human should really be found. To name a few, dryers, that's a big one. If you can fit into the dryer you are set, consider yourself in the club. Suitcases is another, refrigerators another. Car trunks, but everyone can fit into a car trunk.
So I started Makenzie playing this game from a young age. I have to say though, I've never fit into a sink. I would love to add some pictures of me in all the places mentioned but prints aren't as easy to copy and paste into the computer without a scanner. Maybe someday. Where is the weirdest place you can fit?
1 comment:
I love her BIG smile. Reagan smiles a lot but not enough to easily catch it on camera, I can hardly wait.
This is so funny!
Post a Comment