This was our first Halloween with Makenzie and the first time I wasn't actually trick or treating for myself. In my opinion you are never too young our too old to trick or treat. This year it was a great excuse to have a little one to help get the candy. Makenzie was a monkey and we went with her friend Essence who was a bumble bee. We ate chili at Rebecca's house and then went trick or treating in her neighborhood with her kids.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Trick or Treat
This was our first Halloween with Makenzie and the first time I wasn't actually trick or treating for myself. In my opinion you are never too young our too old to trick or treat. This year it was a great excuse to have a little one to help get the candy. Makenzie was a monkey and we went with her friend Essence who was a bumble bee. We ate chili at Rebecca's house and then went trick or treating in her neighborhood with her kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Oh my goodness, she's the cutest little monkey I've ever seen! Thanks for posting these pictures!
--Janelle
A Gap baby for sure! She is soooo cute!
I have never seen such a cute Monkey; she is adorable! Did she make the monkey sounds? Did she eat a bananna?? What were you?
That is one adorable litle girl- she is soooo cute- I hop eI have cute kids like her!
such a cute chuncky monkey! My little niece wore the same costume...it was so cute seeing her waddle around in it:)
What a cute monkey!
I love the little monkey!! She is so adorable! THOSE AMAZING EYES, of hers are bound to get her into trouble someday:)
I love her big blue eyes! She is such a beautiful baby!
cute costume! Halloween is soo fun.
What an adorable little monkey!! I can't wait to have a baby to dress up. And those eyes are amazing! So cute!
Ash, to make a wreath, you buy the grapevine and leaves and you just stick the leaf stems in the wreath; I hot glued most of them to ensure that they stay! You should do one; or a Christmas one!
Aww, such a cute little fam.
Makenzie looked like the most perfect monkey! Her cute little face and big blue eyes...oh so cute! Where's Billy Idol???
Post a Comment