Monday, November 12, 2007

Our Daughter the Vampire


This picture actually looks like Makenzie is a ravenous vampire who is trying to attack her friend Essence, but in reality she is just trying to eat her. We actually took this from a video clip we have,(hence the lack of quality) when I figure out how to put videos on, I will. They are hilarious.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is sooooo funny! To put videos on, just take the clip using your camera and then upload it just as you would upload a picture(click the picture icon). Maybe you already knew that and have other problems??
Do you think Kenzie and Essence acknowledge each other when they play?

Unknown said...

I love that comment how she isn't a vampire she is just trying to eat her, oh okay, phew!!!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

That is awesome. Need we say more?

Calley said...

Yes, that is a priceless shot. Way to channel your anger through the mode of dark arts Makenzie! :)

New Beginnings. said...

That baby is so cute- can I have her?

Janelle said...

HAHAHAHAAHAHA! Keith and I can't stop laughing! We miss the Mak Attack!
-Janelle

Danica said...

Haha, that picture is awesome. I can't believe how blue Makenzie's eyes are! I hope you guys are doing great! We're going down to Reston, VA for Thanksgiving. What what!

Danica said...

Oh, you know I have a blog too right? http://phillynelsons.blogspot.com. Love ya!

Danica said...

Oh, you know I have a blog too right? http://phillynelsons.blogspot.com. Love ya!