Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Brain washing continues


So I couldn't resist the cheerleading outfit at the BYU bookstore. It is so freaking cute I had to get it. So in order to get our moneys worth, Kenzie will appear in her uniform every BYU Football game day, and on Halloween. Here is a preview of what the cougars have to look forward to.
Apparently her cheering worked because BYU is still 12 games undeafeated even though last game was close, good think Makenzie was working hard cheering. Lee gets excited about the games, I get excited about getting Kenzie ready for the games, I guess it all works out.

6 comments:

Ie Li said...

That game was crazy! When games are close like that, I usually turn them off, but I didn't this time. It WAS a good thing that Makenzie was wearing her cougar cheer outfit. I love BYU football.

Katie said...

So that is sooooo cute! Oh my heck, what a little babe. I love the curly hair. You guys make good lookin' kids.

Unknown said...

Reagan's going to be a cheerleader for Halloween too, Denver Bronco's! Will's mom gave it to her and since I am so not into football and we don't make a big deal out of games except for the BYU games I was at a total loss as to when to have her wear it. I have been searching for Halloween costumes but hadn't found any I loved yet and then it came to me....just be a cheerleader. Oh, I wish we could go together!!! They'd be so cute!! miss you!

Staci said...

We bleed blue too. Mckenzie is getting big. She is addorable! so how is the Willis gang? it's been awhile. Well hope is all going well. If yall are ever back in utah, stop by. And yes Ashley, I still have common courtsey, and we are teaching it to the boys. As to the rude people in walmart,( hey I didn't want to comment on 2 posts, that is just not the guy thing,) it is such a shame that people don't realize how precious kids are! They are such a blessing! Well I hope all is well. ~tom~

PatrickandErica said...

Saturday's close game had Patrick pacing -he couldn't sit still! BYU football is a BIG deal -Payson had a "Y" onesie and went to the rivalry game against Utah when he was under 2 months old!

Janelle said...

Ash, I just noticed this one...and we got the exact same cheerleader outfit for Lily when we were there for the UCLA game a couple weekends ago. They can be twinners at Christmas if I remember to bring it with us! Makenzie looks SO adorable in hers. Go cougs!