
Gifts from the heart was pretty good to me this round, we got a lot of movies and toys etc. But then we got this sad little table. I walked passed it a few times and it was such a cute little table but it was so beat up. So then a little while later I walked passed it again and it was just screaming at me saying "look at the potential I have." So I finally gave in and decided to make it my next project. Lee was a little skeptical at first but then he knows that I always need a new project to work on. Here is the poor little thing half way into sanding. (I should have taken a before shot, but I forgot)

It was pretty sad, super scratched, not so great of a color, but with a little sanding, some paint and a new knob, Vualah!!!! New life! I have to say I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out. Do I need a tiny little table??.....no, but this guy needed a little love.

11 comments:
so cute i love it man you are super crafty!
Wow, I just love what you did with that table...I am gushing with emotion!!
Good job! I think it looks way good. I love Lee's comment too.
i love the little table. great job!
way to give furniture a second chance! That table is so cute!
I love it! What a find! Great job fixing it up!
LOL how fun:)
That's awesome!!!
Gotta have projects! I'm the same way -keeps me filling that urge to be "learning & growing" I guess.
Good work! I love it.
That's hilarious! Kenzie will love it. Hide toys in there and she'll have fun taking them out!!
Post a Comment