
So I went to UT and I am finally posting about it. My parents built a house down there so all my bros and sisters went down to check the place out. We had a pretty good time. It was mostly fun just getting to spend time with the family I never see.

Kenzie had a great time with all her cousins, she terrorized Riley to the point that Riley was asking "when is Kenzie leaving?" She tried to kiss her cousin Reece to death.
And she just enjoyed playing with all her other cousins.
I know she had a great time because now that we have been home for 2 weeks she keeps asking about Riley, and every baby we see is Reece. She also thinks the camera has Reece in it because she saw some pictures I had taken on the camera. So now every time I try to take a picture I have to deal with her running over and trying to grab the camera yelling Reece.
1 comment:
your parents moved? What part of Utah??
Post a Comment