Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Very Monkey Birthday


Kenzie celebrated her first birthday and we had a great old time monkeying around. She had a monkey themed party and invited all her little friends. I think she thought it was the best thing ever. When we put the cupcake in front of her, before we could even finish singing happy birthday she had half the thing devoured, no hesitation. She ate it in 3 bites, no joke. It was actually kind of scary. She was on a pretty good sugar high for the rest of the afternoon. It was a lot of fun.

10 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

those are super cute cupcakes and happy birthday to the cute little one- she is so darling.

Sharon said...

Those really are so cute! I love that she devoured her cupcake! :)

Sabs said...

oh my goodness! i love the cupcakes!!! and you look really hot by the way:)

Tammy said...

Cute cupcakes! Sounds like she had an awesome birthday!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Happy Birthday, beautiful girl!

Calley said...

Happy birthday McKenzie! I honestly can't believe she's one! Where has the time gone?!

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous.
Amazing cupcakes!!!!!!!!! How did you do them! So creative!
I seriously can't believe she's a year!

Critchfield fam said...

You guys are a cute fam; Ash, you look great. Kenzie cracks me up... a cupcake in 3 bites... I don't even know if I can do that, lol. Nice monkeys!! You're so talented.

Lindsey said...

Cute cupcakes....I can't believe you are the mother of a 1 year old!! Cute shirt by the way.

Merianne said...

Cute cute cupcakes! I think you should be the next "cooking club" star! :)