Sunday, May 24, 2009

All time Faves

So this is just random because I am bored. So I like to discover music but honestly my ability to discover new music has totally depleted since... well I went on a mission and got married and had a child. So though I may sound old school I can't deny my faves. These are the cd's I have practically worn down to nothing and still continue even after like 7 years.

1. I love Dave. Mr. Matthews feels like a part of growing up to me. Haven't been as impressed with recent stuff, but I love like the 7 cds I have. FYI.. So I've seen Dave in Concert, he puts on a mean show. Its been a while since I've been to a concert so I thought, Huh wonder how much DMB tickets are. How much do you think they would cost? Guess..... For good seats on VA Beach... $769 dollars my friends. Yes you read that right. Has it just been a while since I've been to a concert or have prices really gone up. Wow! Don't worry Dave I still love you, I just won't ever see you in concert again.

2. Pete Yorn, just really like him.

3. Cold play

4. John Mayer, although I think you are a skeez I can't help but love your music.

5. Counting Crows, got me through life when I didn't think it was possible. Thank you Counting Crows.

6. Jack Johnson - ah the soothing sounds of Jack. Another FYI... I told Lee I wanted to name our boy Westley W. But then I said "well can you really name a kid Westley W." Lee told me "Look what it's done for Jack Johnson." So I guess I can name my kid whatever I want.

Those are my tops. Its funny how there aren't any female artists in my group. I like female artists they just didn't make my faves. But more recently I discovered Ingrid Michaelson, wow she is good. Other discoveries I love: Dave Barnes. Does anyone else have any discoveries that they love and want to share? I am a little behind and could use some help.

2 comments:

Miss Sarah in Georgia said...

Wait--are you having a boy? Did I miss the news?

Lee has an ancestor named William Wesley Willis. Wesley is a good family name. :)

Lee, Ashley, Makenzie said...

No Sarah you didn't miss anything, that was just incase it was a boy. Thats good to know its a family name.