Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mommy's not....

So lately Kenzie's new thing is telling me what I am not. It goes a little something like this.

Mommy's not..... (all things she said to me today, there were more, too many to remember)

1. A taco
2. Onion
3. Lettuce
4. Water
5. Brighten
6. Essence
7. Persia
8. Ben
9. Bryn
10. Jayn
11. Claire
12. Daddy
13. Home Depot
14. Exactly
15. Spaghetti
16. Braces
17. Ethan
18. Andrew
19. Kitty
20. Marilyn
21. Doggy
22. Kitchen
23. Elmo

I think my favorite was "mommy's not onion." My response "thats right, mommy's not an onion." Where did she get that from? I then ask her "Who's mommy?" and she yells "Ashley!" Its pretty cute.

5 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

how cute!

Tammy said...

hahaha! that's funny! the things kids say are so cute!

Eliza said...

my personal favorite is a toss-up between "Home Depot" and "exactly." so cute.

Critchfield fam said...

That's so cute. Kids say the darndest things. What are ya'lls Christmas plans? Will you be home? You'll have a new baby, right? Will you be up for traveling to come see us in NC? Or how many extra rooms do you have?? lol Or you guys could plan a trip to Texas sometime!! We miss you. That's cool that you got to see Pres. Ucktdorf!! You should teach Kenzie to say Mommy is... a babe!! lol or hot stuff or something!

Taunya said...

She is so funny. I love the things kids come up with.