A Walk to Remember with Mandy Moore, such a stupid cheese ball movie but I really like it, in fact I own it.

Movie everyone else loves that you don't? Pride and Prejudice. I am not into the whole Jane Austin thing. In fact any movie that takes place in that time period bores me to tears. I guess I am a pop culture snob.

Movie you've seen recently that you would NOT recommend? He's Just not that into you. Lee and I saw it, it was horrible. In fact it disturbed me for like weeks after. Its this movie that seems like it could be good but then when you watch it it is like 5 different movies in one and only one of them is slightly happy, the rest depress you or disturb you. Just don't waste your time.

Movie you own that no one else has heard of? Monster Squad. Its an 80's monster movie that actually totally rocks. If you want to borrow it, let me know. If you've seen it let me know.

Movie you could watch over and over and over again? Wedding singer. I don't know why, I just think its very watchable. I used to watch it everytime I did laundry in Wymount. It would take me about that long to fold the clothes.

Favorite Christmas movie? Its a Wonderful Life and Elf


Just another small glimpse into my world. If you would like to share your answers. Please do I am curious.
No comments:
Post a Comment