That is the phrase Kenzie was yelling to me all Saturday at the pool. She loves the pool. Well the baby pool that is. And she loved Melissa's goggles. Thanks Melissa. She just kept telling me "mommy I swim like a fish." When I told her it was time to go home she told me "no mommy I not go home yet, I swimming." The whole ride home she was screaming "I wanna go to the pool, I wanna go swimming." So lucky for us I think this summer will be full of many water adventures. We're just going to have to get our own goggles. Here are Kenzie, Micah and Cole and the pool, they looked so cute. Don't they kind of look like a little crazy school of fish? Photos courtesy of Melissa, Gracias.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
"Mommy I swimming!"
That is the phrase Kenzie was yelling to me all Saturday at the pool. She loves the pool. Well the baby pool that is. And she loved Melissa's goggles. Thanks Melissa. She just kept telling me "mommy I swim like a fish." When I told her it was time to go home she told me "no mommy I not go home yet, I swimming." The whole ride home she was screaming "I wanna go to the pool, I wanna go swimming." So lucky for us I think this summer will be full of many water adventures. We're just going to have to get our own goggles. Here are Kenzie, Micah and Cole and the pool, they looked so cute. Don't they kind of look like a little crazy school of fish? Photos courtesy of Melissa, Gracias.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment