Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bag of Candy

So we still have about half a bag of Halloween candy left. It is disappearing more rapidly then I would like. I couldn't figure out why until the other night.
(Reenactment)
Lee: Why are you carrying that bag of Halloween candy around with you wherever you go?
me: Uh, obviously so I can have a piece whenever I want. (duh, right?)
Lee: (semi confused and slightly weirded out face) ok.

In all reality, the scary part was I hadn't realized I had been carting it all over the house. What grown women carries a bag of candy around with her wherever she goes? In that time I can recall eating almost all the kit kats and crunch bars. Whoops! I am reminded of this experience because look who is sitting right next to me right now.

Yikes! How'd you get there bag of candy?
Bag of candy, I love you.

6 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

that is soooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!

Ie Li said...

You are hilarious! Mmmm...those snickers look mighty good right now.

Tammy said...

haha! And you still have GOOD candy left! All my chocolate pieces were gone fast, then when it was just sweet odds and ends I threw the bag to Will and let him have it.

The Ballard Family said...

This is my most favorite post I have ever read in my entire LIFE!!!! Could you be any funnier??? Oh, and I love, love, love your haircut and laughed about your Facebook pose even though you look super cute in it!

The Ballard Family said...

By the way, we also have a bag of candy left except I was brain dead enough to buy Starburst. Why would I do this? Did I want Starburst when I was little? No. It's worked great for keeping me out of the little treats though.

Critchfield fam said...

That's hilarious! If we were there, you'd know we'd help you eat it, lol. We gave all ours away to avoid going to our bag 20 times a day, lol.