Sunday, May 3, 2009

Signs Your child is 2

Makenzie is showing all the signs of being two. She will be so happy, laughing, singing one minute, the next she is freaking out hysterical etc. Anyway here are so videos. The one showing the sudden changes in a 2 year old and the other showing how sweet she can actually be. Everyday when we wake up I think to myself "I hope this is a good day." Because when its not a good day, it is so hard. Please tell me I am not the only one with a bi-polar baby because that is what it feels like these days.

11 comments:

Calley said...

Signs your child is 3: Summer overheard me watching the second video and ran over "what's wrong with her?! Why is she sad?" and since she loves drama, she watched it on her own 3 more times. 3! At least Mackenzie is adorable :)

Talai said...

I can't believe how quick her mood changed in the second video. And, she really is cute. I'm impressed that she can sing her ABC's so well. I'm trying to picture Owen doing that is 7 more months....ummmm...we'll work on it.

The Young Family Inc. said...

Baa hahaa haaa haa. She is so great!

Unknown said...

I am so expressed at how well she talks!!! How old is she? (I know she's two but I can't remember how many months she is. Reagan is nearly that vocal! I really can't even imagine Reagan talking that much, I'm so excited!
Her song is adorable! And so cute she was stacking her blocks. I love that she called for daddy when they knocked over! At first I didn't know what she was saying and then when I realized it was camera I laughed so hard!!! I know she was upset but I think it's really cute!

Sabs said...

you've put it into words sp perfectly...so 2 yr. olds are bipolar...that explains everything!

Adri said...

I couldn't not laugh at that video. Chandler is already getting there. It's crazy how one minute they are so cute you just want to eat them and the next they are throwing a fit. It looks like you have a little smartey, though. Smart AND cute, just like her mom. :)

The Powells said...

yup, she's two!

Calley said...

AND because Summer was just watching Mackenzie yet again this morning, I had to let you know that I just love her little magical voice! And she is just pretty much beautiful. The end!

Critchfield fam said...

I laughed so hard. OH my gosh, what a relief. Kailee has been totally bipolar lately too. She throws the biggest fits sometimes, expecially at nap or bedtime now. Kenzie has the sweetest voice and I loved her ABC's that she kept singing. Kailee does that too. Y and Z...ABCDEFG (next time won't you sing with me). It's cute.

Janelle said...

Okay, so I'm sure it's not so funny when it's just you at home, Ashley, and it's still hours until her bedtime, but that was hilarious!! "My cameah! MY CAMEAH!" (or whatever it was she called the camera...still can't figure that one out). HAHAHA! And she really IS sweet in that first one. We miss you guys.

William C. McCrery said...

Dude, I think Lee just needs to give Kenz back her clammie-yah. Situation resolved. We miss you guys. When you come to visit your 'rents next Ashley, let us know and we'll invite you over for dinner and baby battles.